Inclusive EyeGaze Education: Skyle for Windows paket sadrži Skyle for Windows uređaj i softver Inclusive Learning Curve koji pruža širok spektar aktivnosti koje omogućavaju da se posmatranjem - pogledom prati napredovanje u veštinama; od ranog opažanja i praćenja, preko uzroka i posledice i istraživanja do komunikacije i učenja. Ovo je sjajna opcija za sve nivoe veština upotrebe.
- Skyle for Windows Eye Tracker (+ Skyle EyeMouse Software).
- Kompletan paket Inclusive Eye Gaze programa: Attention and Looking, Exploring and Playing i Choosing and Learning.
The Skyle for Windows Eye Tracker, a state-of-the-art access device that tracks where your eyes are looking and turns that into computer access!
- Works with any assistive and mouse driven software.
- Works with most lighting conditions.
- Small and portable - easily transported between computers at home or school.
- Can be used across any Windows devices with 10" - 24" screens.
Designed for the needs of ‘independent’ users as well as ‘supported’ users and their teachers and parents:
- Intuitive video or guided positioning.
- Individual profile settings for different users and devices – ideal for classroom & assessment.
- Mouse-over-gaze precedence provides control and convenience to teachers.
- Easy on-screen ‘Access Button’ and ‘Gaze-at-Camera’ for various levels of independence and abilities.
- Rich calibration and customisation to cater for specific individual needs and interests.
- Mouse and configuration menu are fully gaze accessible.
Inclusive EyeGaze Learning Curve - From Cause and Effect to Communication and Learning
A popular collection of 54 fun, engaging and motivating interactive activities specially created to teach early eye gaze access and develop choice making skills. This collection takes users on the learning curve from assessment and cause and effect understanding through to using eye gaze for communication, learning and leisure. It can be used as an assessment tool to determine visual skills and potential use of eye gaze and as a progressive teaching tool that provides structure and lots of opportunities for practice at each level.
All users on their first steps with eye gaze can use these activities to improve their accuracy and understanding of eye gaze in preparation for using other communication and learning software. By using relevant vocabulary, pictures and sounds and lots of variety, the activities will also offer many opportunities for learners with additional needs to develop early interaction, communication and learning skills.
Software features include:
- Extensive options to personalise activities and ensure success and motivation.
- Unique, powerful, easy to use Analysis tools for assessment and record keeping;
- Live video playback of eye gaze behaviour during activities.
- Heat maps and line trace maps showing areas of concentrated gaze and eye movement.
- Instant report summaries to save and print.
These 18 fun and meaningful activities are carefully graded and designed to assess and teach attention and looking skills, simple access skills and understanding of eye gaze.
18 fun packed games and exploring opportunities. Assess and improve targeting and access skills and progress from cause and effect to early choice making.
18 activities designed to prepare eye gaze users for further communication and learning activities by developing choice making and access skills.
Poreklo USA, Cena:
- : + PDV (ako se placa)
u Srbiji u dinarima.